Saturday, April 26, 2008

Back in the saddle again... soon.

I dropped into the airport this afternoon and booked a "Shake the rust off" flight with one of the instructors for next Sat. I could just get checked out in the circuit but I want to also review some upper air work etc. I'll hit the books and probably read some of my older blogs to help me get refreshed.

I haven't been doing any flying of my own for the past four months, but I have been doing a lot of the commercial kind of flying though, but that really doesn't count does it?

I'll keep you all posted.

1 Comments:

At 1:59 AM, Blogger Rita Roy said...

How about flying without an aircraft. Check this out where the fusion man had performed an historical flight with jet wings:-

http://www.kanbal.com/index.php?/Latest/flying-man-crosses-the-english-channel.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter javascript