Sunday, June 25, 2006

More disappointment.

The past week was terrible for a poor student pilot hoping to get some solo hours in. It was sunny and warm, but unfortunately it was windy as well. The wind varied for the most part 30-50 km/h, it would occasinally drop down overnight but come right back up again in the morning. This past weekend was rainy and overcast except for this afternoon, when it was forcasted to clear up, so I booked a flight for 12:00.

Got there and the weather didn't look good, 600 foot overcast, but the weather site indicated a clearing trend so I decided to hang around. It finally cleared up around 1:30 but Dave was busy with some other folks so I hung around until 2:30 to see if the person that had the plane booked for the rest of the afternoon might cancel out, he didn't.

Sunday evening was out as Dave had plans. Nothing seems to be working in my favor as of late.

1 Comments:

At 11:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know exactly what you mean. I'm training for my Pilots license too. I'm currently completely stalled on my BAK i really have to do some study but I waited two months for the weather to fine up so i could do my first solo. Sucks eh!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter javascript