Sunday, November 12, 2006

Non Flying Update

I had a lesson booked for this afternoon but the overcast is 600 feet with a light drizzle. Dave has a cross country planned for tomorrow morning, other than that he's booked up solid. There is however a slight possibility that the cross country might be cancelled due to weather at the other airports. If this happens and the weather is good enough locally for a lesson he'll give me a call.

Monday Update:
I just checked the METAR, overcast is at 600 feet and the TAF says it's not going to get any better. I'll see if I can take some time off work this week and get a lesson in.


Thurday (Nov 16) Update:
Tried as I might I have not been able to get both Dave and the Fern lined up to make a lesson happen. To top it off Dave is leaving this Saturday for a one week trip to Europe, which is good for him but sucks for me. Oh the joys of living in smallville PEI. When I spoke to him this morning I had him book my next lesson, another hour of instruments for next Saturday, and also a cross-country, (three provinces, three airports in three hours) for Sunday morning.

I'm still hoping to complete my PPL by Xmas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter javascript