Friday, September 15, 2006

Weekend plans.

This weekend is going to be beautiful, nothing but sun and temps in the low twenties...

I've booked the aircraft for Saturday morning at 9:00 am, for an hour and a half solo. I hope to get some precautionaries in and then some power off stalls and slow flight, might even get a chance to fly over my buddy's house. I'm gonna bring the digital camera and try and get some good pics which I hope to post.

In the afternoon I'm taking the family up to Summerside to watch the Snowbirds perform. After that we're going to pick up our new puppy (German Shepherd) from our breeder, his name will be Kaiser and he's only 8 1/2 weeks old. I expect that he'll be a great addition to the family, the kids are really excited.

All in all a great weekend shaping up.

1 Comments:

At 2:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you stopped Blogging? I have enjoyed your adventure. thank you

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter javascript