Friday, November 18, 2005

A web developer I am not.

I thought that I'd "spruce things up a bit" and do some simple editing of my blog site, writing some of my own html from scratch... well actually... some cutting and pasting to be exact.

I've just added a few links to some of the other student pilot blog site's that I to read regularly.

When I first started seaching for some quality blogs sites on the topic of flying, from a student's perspective, there wasn't alot of sites that jumped out at me initially. I figure if I can save somebody some time searching for material like mine, I've done my good "net" deed of the day.

As I write this entry I'm just starting out on the road of flying, waiting eagerly for each weekend to come, hoping the weather is good so I can get my next lesson in. (If you fly, or you're a student pilot like me you'll know what I mean).

These fellow blog sites that I added links to are "veteran student pilots", with some great blogs worth reading, well written and a wealth of knowledge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter javascript