Saturday, March 24, 2007

Mock flight test was scrubbed.

Dave called while I was out this morning, my mock flight test was booked for the afternoon.

I called him on his cell, it turned out that he was in Nova Scotia with another student who was doing a commercial flight test. They were going to be late in returning so my mock flight test was scrubbed. I was going to go up anyways for some solo practise but the broken cloud layer was only 2,200 feet, so there really wasn't much I could practise. I guess I could have done some circuits and turns but what I want/need to practise is slow flight and stalls, as well as some forced and precautionary approaches.

Dave said that he'd call me back once he returned and had a chance to check his schedule for Sunday, but he didn't think that it looked good. I didn't hear back from him so I went out to the airport and booked Fern out for tomorrow at 2:30. I'm going to do some solo practise.

I'll keep you posted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter javascript