Monday, January 01, 2007

New Year's resolutions

Alright, first things first, tourney update.

My son's hockey team, whom I help coach, came in first this past week in the tourney that I mentioned in my last post. Our record was five wins and no losses, my son scored 19 goals... that's my boy! I can't tell you how proud I am of all the kids on the team, they played their little hearts out.

2007 resolutions.

I usually never do this kind of stuff, but this year I think I'll set some reachable goals for myself.

1 - get my pilots licence.... that's obvious.
2 - takes my friends and family flying.
3 - get back into shape, get back to the gym and start jogging again.
4 - continue working on my french


I can tell you that 1 and 2 will happen for sure, 3 and 4 will be a best attempt kind of thing.

Hope all of you have a safe and happy 2007.

2 Comments:

At 2:35 PM, Blogger Flyinkiwi said...

Happy New Year Rob!

You look as though you are literally flying through the syllabus! (sorry about the pun but I couldn't resist)

You'll have your license in no time.

 
At 6:01 PM, Blogger Rob said...

Thanks Euan,

I've hit a lull in the flying, but I'm sure that once the weather an our schedules improve I'll wrap it up within a few weeks... hopefully.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter javascript