Sunday, December 03, 2006

Love this weather...

My cross country was cancelled again, the ceiling was at 3,ooo ft and the winds were gusting up to 24 kts.

I spoke with Dave this morning to confirm the cancellation, he said that he has a few students now all waiting for the weather to improve to get their cross country's done. I had him book both days for next weekend, hopefully one of them will be nice.

I also read in the paper on Friday that this past November was the warmest November ever recorded on Prince Edward Island. A float rating might be a good idea soon!

Dec 10th Update:

Not much sense creating a new entry to to say the same thing. The last two weekends have been crap as far as cross countries go. So I'm going to keep an eye on the weather and see if I can't get out during the upcoming week.

Dec 16th Update:

No flying yet. It seems like it has been cloudy for weeks. There has been a few days where it would have been fine for some local flights but when I checked the weather at the other airports they had low cloud bases. I just checked the forcast for the nest few days and it's not looking good.

1 Comments:

At 7:47 PM, Blogger Oshawapilot said...

Still no XC, Rob?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter javascript