Sunday, February 25, 2007

Flight test study

I had my second review flight booked for this morning, but it was too windy to fly.

After my last flight Dave Emailed me quite a bit of study material and some exams to complete prior to my actual flight test. It seems that the examiner conducts a Q and A session prior to our flight test to ensure that I actually know all the stuff that I'm suppose to know before I fly. Alot of this material must be committed to memory. All of these emergency procedures and checklists are also kept in Fern within easy reach.

I've spent the last week reviewing this stuff and answering the exams, I should have it all burnt into my brain by the time flight test day arrives. After my next review flight Dave is going to give me a mock flight test, this will identify any areas where I need more work.

1 Comments:

At 2:49 PM, Blogger Flyinkiwi said...

The big day is oh so close! Best of luck with the flight test Rob, may it be as fun and stress free as mine was.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter javascript