Saturday, January 14, 2006

How about this weather.

I'm not able to do any flying this weekend as I'm playing in an all Firefighter's weekend curling spiel. Our Fire Department has three teams entered this year and we fancy ourselves a pretty good bunch of curlers... most days... unless we drink too much...

I can't believe the weather we're having this winter on the east coast, right now it's +10 degrees (50 F). We had a bit of snow back in the middle of December, but it's long gone and we've had nothing since, it hasn't been cold and I think my lawn is turning green.

The forecast calls for it to be even warmer tomorrow... this is the weirdest winter I've every seen, but I'm not complaining. I had my oil tank filled last month (it needed 3/4 of a tank) and it cost me $500!, so every day it's warm like this instead of -20 saves me money which leave more money for the flying budget.

Speaking of my flying budget, I had hoped to add a few bucks to it again this week but my car needed rear brakes, which surprised me because it's only two years old (Altima 3.5SE with 50k KM) so that took $200 of my hard earned money that could have been put to better use in my flying fund.

1 Comments:

At 6:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter javascript