Monday, January 02, 2006

Post holiday update.

I didn't get a chance to do any flying over the holidays, I would had liked too but I was so busy doing other things... the weather wasn't great for it anyways.

We had a few family "get togethers" here on the island, then we went to Cape Breton (6 hour drive) to spend a few days with my brother and his family. The kids all got MP3 players for Christmas and the wife and I were out early boxing day and managed to pickup a nice portable dvd player. So the drive over and back wasn't too bad as the kids watched a movie each way and listened to their music.

We came home on new year's eve to ring in the new year at the inlaws. The kids had a blast, we picked up some fireworks on the way home and set them off just before midnight.

Unfortunately I didn't get any studying done for my Transport Canada PPL exam, where did the time go...

I hope that everyone had a great Christmas and a safe new years... and that the weekend weather is nice for flying.

1 Comments:

At 8:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter javascript